Had a wonderful start to the day today...feel good green smoothie for breakfast, raw portabello mushroom with walnut pesto for lunch, delish! Got to get back on track after my slip up yesterday. As I am spending alot of time on my work, me and the fam decided to order pizza. Well, they had no vegan cheese (I know soy is no good, but hey) so I had to get less cheese and pick it off. A couple of slices were reluctantly eaten by me. No worries back on track to day. Can't wait to get my dehydrator. A few weeks and it arrives. Then I can really start enjoying "cooking" and eating .
Having problems starting to write my dissertation. I just don't know where to start. Trying to get a sense of clarity by constant reading. Am I just procrastinating? Maybe. But starting writing just seems a humongous feat for me right now. If I don't get started today I'm stuffed (cannot use bad language here...daughter looks at this lol).
No comments:
Post a Comment